Thursday, September 24, 2015

The Ultimate Bookish Scavenger Hunt

 Hey All! Here's a FUN Scavenger Hunt and if you'd like to participate, you can post and enter to win a $15 Barnes & Noble gift card (US residents only). Go to Princessica of Books to enter. This challenge is a part of Wishful Endings Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon. I've been switching over more and more to ebooks, so I'll be loading the cover pics from Goodreads.

 The Ultimate Bookish Scavenger Hunt

A 2015 Debut Author’s Book!

 Second Chance Ranch by Liz Isaacson

She writes under another name, but this is the first one with thispen name. I had a hard time thinking of a debut author!



Books that You Have Read at Least Twice!



Santa Maybe by Aubrey Mace

I know this is a Christmas book, but I absolutely adore it and have to read it every single year!

A Cover-Lust Book (a book that has a beautiful cover)!



The Selection Series by Kiera Cass

I absolutely love these breathtaking covers! So much gorgeousness.

A Book You Always Recommend!


Kind of opposites, but I can't help but love both of these books!
Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck is such a fun romantic, time travel,
fantasy for young adults.
Edenbrooke by Julianne Donaldson is a great Regency romance 
and one I love.

Something on Your Bookshelf That is Not a Book!

I have pictures of my four kids when they were little scattered around my shelves. Ah...they grew up so fast!

A Book That Has A Kick- Butt Female Protagonist!

 

The Defy Series by Sara B. Larson has an amazing tough girl hero!
Such a fun and creative series.

No comments:

Post a Comment