Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon {Day 2 Update}

Recap of Day 2 (September 15th):
All of the books I've decided to read for this challenge are ebooks. I may add some other physical books in if I'm doing well, since I have a few from the library, but since they're ebooks, I don't have page numbers, I have percentages. I'll be using percentages to show how far I am in a book, unless it does have actual page numbers.

Day of the challenge/Date: Day 2 / September 15th
What I read today: Finished Heart's Journey by Kristen McKendry and read 50% of A September Bride

Today's finished books: 1.5
Percentage/Pages read: 144 pages
Total number of finished books: 1.5
Titles of finished books:  Heart's Journey by Kristen McKendry

# of Participants visited:

No comments:

Post a Comment