Sunday, September 20, 2015

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon {Day 6 Update}

Recap of Day 6 (September 19th):

All of the books I've decided to read for this challenge are ebooks. I may add some other physical books in if I'm doing well, since I have a few from the library, but since they're ebooks, I don't have page numbers, I have percentages. I'll try to figure out pages numbers, but may use percentages.

Weekends are always busy, especially this time of year with yard work and fall cleaning. I never read as much as I'd like to, but still managed to do some.
Day of the challenge/Date: Day 6 / September 19th
What I read today: Finished A June Bride, read An April Bride, and 25 pages of A May Bride
Challenges/Giveaways: Spy Challenge on Jordan McCollum's website

Today's finished books: 2
Percentage/Pages read:
200 pages
Total number of finished books:
8
# of Participants visited: 6
Titles of finished books:

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment