Monday, September 14, 2015

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon 2015

http://www.wishfulendings.com/2015/07/tackle-your-tbr-read-thon-sign-up.html
I'm excited to participate in the Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon, 
hosted by Wishful Endings, again this year!
To sign up or for more information,
click on the picture.

My Goals:
My goals for this year's read-a-thon are:
  • Participate in at least two challenges
  • Comment on at least three other participants updates/goals each day
  • Read at least 10 books on my TBR list. I'm way behind on my Netgalley books, so I'd like for most of them to be from there
  • Read my books for review
  • Update every day  
Books on my list: 
**I realized that I forgot Book 2 in the Royal Wedding series, so I'd like to try and add that one, if possible.**

 

12 comments:

  1. I'm sensing a theme here in your TBR pile ;) Those bouquets are so beautiful...The April Bride is the closest to my bouquet when I got married. I left mine out on the kitchen counter instead of in the fridge when I went on my honeymoon and came home to a flat (lay on its side), half-dried out bouquet :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there's a theme. I got all of these on Netgalley awhile ago and just haven't read them. Yet. :) I do love weddings and I love your story! Thank you for sharing!

      Delete
  2. You're going to love Rachel Hauck's princess books! I'll be curious to know what you think of the wedding series. Have fun reading all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I confess I haven't got much involving weddings on my TBR pile! Have a great time and good luck, Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries! I love a good, clean romance, especially involving weddings, and it's time I get these read! Thanks!

      Delete
  4. I feel like a slacker because I didn't really make any goals. Last year I wasn't able to participate like I wanted to, so this time I decided I was just going to do what I could. Good luck on your goals!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries!! That's a great attitude to have. Just do what you can do and then you won't be disappointed. I hope you have fun!!

      Delete
  5. I am reading Hearts Journey also. The Bride series is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got a good list. Looking forward to seeing what you think. :)

    ReplyDelete