Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon {Day 1 Update}

Recap of Day 1 (September 14th):

All of the books I've decided to read for this challenge are ebooks. I may add some other physical books in if I'm doing well, since I have a few from the library, but since they're ebooks, I don't have page numbers, I have percentages. I'll be using percentages to show how far I am in a book, unless it does have actual page numbers.
Day of the challenge/Date: Day 1 / September 14th
What I read today: Heart's Journey by Kristen McKendry

Today's finished books: 0
Percentage/Pages read: 70%
Total number of finished books: 0
Titles of finished books:  --

# of Participants visited: 5

This book, Heart's Journey, is a little longer and I wasn't able to read as much as I would've liked. I hope to have a better day today!

2 comments: