Monday, September 21, 2015

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon {Update Day 7} Mid-Point

Recap of Day 7 (September 20th):
All of the books I've decided to read for this challenge are ebooks. I may add some other physical books in if I'm doing well, since I have a few from the library, but since they're ebooks, I don't have page numbers, I have percentages. I'll try to figure out pages numbers, but may use percentages.

Weekends are always busy, especially this time of year with yard work and fall cleaning. I never read as much as I'd like to, but still managed to do some.

Day of the challenge/Date: Day 7 / September 20th
What I read today: Finished A May Bride and 25 pages of Once Upon a Prince
Challenges/Giveaways: --
Today's finished books: 1
Percentage/Pages read:
100 pages
Total number of finished books: 9

# of Participants visited: --
Titles of finished books:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment