Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Tackle Your TBR {Update Day 8}

Recap of Day 8 (September 21th):
 
All of the books I've decided to read for this challenge are ebooks. I may add some other physical books in if I'm doing well, since I have a few from the library, but since they're ebooks, I don't have page numbers, I have percentages. I'll try to figure out pages numbers, but may use percentages.

It's always something, isn't it? I started volunteering at my kids' school today and between that and my usually Monday errands (grocery shopping, etc), my day just flew by way too fast! I've also been fighting a cold for 2.5 weeks and it's mostly gone, but my one sinus is sooo stuffed up and I've had a killer headache. I'm so grateful that I've been able to read as much as I have been, especially today.
Day of the challenge/Date: Day 8 / September 21th
What I read today: 151 pages of Once Upon a Prince
Challenges/Giveaways: --
Today's finished books: --
Percentage/Pages read:
151 pages
Total number of finished books:
9
# of Participants visited: --
Titles of finished books:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment