Monday, September 28, 2015

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon Wrap Up Post

Wrap Up Post
This is such a fun RAT! I believe this is my third year participating and I definitely planned better this time, reading ahead on my review schedule so that I could really dedicate more time to tackling my TBR pile. I added a few books and didn't quite finish one on my list, but I feel great about it.

Here were my goals at the beginning:

  • Participate in at least two challenges
  • Comment on at least three other participants updates/goals each day
  • Read at least 10 books on my TBR list. I'm way behind on my Netgalley books, so I'd like for most of them to be from there
  • Read my books for review
  • Update every day
I participated in several challenges, not just two. I commented on five other participant's goals each day for awhile. I looked at the link up and got frustrated after going to so many who didn't end up participating after all, but I did make it to most on the goals link up page. I ended up reading 14.5 books, including the two for review. I did update every day. Overall, this was a success for me and I'm already looking forward to next year! 

Total # of pages read: 2,750
Total # of finished books: 14 (and half of To Catch a Prince--164 pages on Day 14)
Titles of finished books:

 
 

8 comments:

  1. Wow, impressive!! You completed reading 14.5 books --- Way to go!!

    I had fun participating in the Tackle Your TBR Read-A-Thon this year and look forward to participating in next year's read-a-thon as well. Here's a link to my wrap up post: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/09/tackle-your-tbr-read-thon-2015-wrap-up.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was fun. A lot of the books I read were novellas--around 100-125 pages. They've been on my TBR for way too long. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, you did great! The Year of Weddings novellas are fun- October Bride is my favorite of them all! And Heart's Journey was just awesome, I didn't expect to love it as much as I did :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go!! Congrats on a successful challenge, :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa!! It was a lot of fun this year.

      Delete
  4. you did very well 14 books! i look small with my 4 ones but i'm happy as well the ambiance was good and i look forwards next year hoping to do better

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep in mind, a lot of mine were novellas. Otherwise, I'm sure it would've been a lot less. Four isn't anything to worry about--that's great!

      Delete
  5. Awesome! You read over twice as many pages as I did and accomplished most of your goals!

    ReplyDelete