Monday, September 25, 2017

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon Wrap-Up



And it's a wrap! The Tackle your TBR read-a-thon, hosted by Wishful Endings,
is now finished. 

MY RECAP:

I wanted to read at least 8 books and barely managed to do that.
I wasn't able to get to all of the books on my list
because I had a couple of books creep up that I couldn't resist.
I didn't visit all of the participants. In fact, I barely visited any of them!
Shame on me.
I wanted to participate in at least 5 challenges and I think I ended up
doing 4, which isn't too bad.


UPDATE:

DAY 14 (September 24th)
Books Read: My Heart Belongs on Mackinac Island
Pages Read: 128 pages
Total Books Read: 8
Total Pages Read: 2422 + ? pages

Finished Books:
Longing for Home: Hope Springs 
Mind Games 
Love Remains
The Sheriff's Bride
The Pursuit of Lady Harriett
Wish Me Love
Blue Moon Kisses
My Heart Belongs on Mackinac Island

2 comments:

  1. I was sort of oblivious that there were sub-challenges within the challenge. I just read and read, which was my goal. My TBR Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great list of books and I love your page count! I wanted to read more, but with how much time I spend on commenting and hosting and everything else going on, I didn't do too bad. Thanks for participating again, Katie!

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete