Friday, September 22, 2017

Blue Moon Kisses by Cindy Roland Anderson {Review}


Blue Moon Kisses (Georgia Moon Romance #3)
by Cindy Roland Anderson
332 pages, September 2017


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/36230374-blue-moon-kisses?ac=1&from_search=true

At age twelve, Ashlee Nichols fell in love with her brother’s best friend, Beau Jacobsen. Everyone thought she was cute and that her crush was simply that…a crush. But her young heart had known he was the one, and she had planned on marrying him as soon as she was old enough. Unfortunately, when she confessed her feelings to Beau, he’d laughed, patted her on the head and told her he was flattered. Sure, Beau had been twenty-two at the time, but she knew she wouldn't always be a little girl. Just when she turned eighteen and was finally old enough to date him, Beau joined the Army and was deployed to Afghanistan. Now, six years later, Beau is back in Mitchel Creek, Georgia for a few weeks. He’s hotter than ever…and still ten years older, something he can’t seem to get past. He still sees Ashlee as a glorified little sister…or does he?


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

My Review: 5 Stars

I love Anderson's books so much! From her lovely covers, to her fascinating plots, to her adorable characters, and her fun and exciting romantic moments, I feel like it's Christmas morning whenever I get to read a new story by her.

Ashlee has had an unrequited crush on her older brother's best friend forever. This girl is spunky, sassy, darling, and a magnet for trouble. I love how she's not shy about her feelings, yet she's not a stalker and overbearing. She's larger than life and I love her flirtatious little encounters with Beau. Speaking of Beau, his shy and awkward reactions to Ashlee is purely entertaining and endearing. It's amazing how a big, bad Army guy can bumble so much around this beauty. The chemistry that smolders and simmers with every encounter almost set my Kindle on fire! The situations that arise are comical, yet believable and So. Much. Fun!

Anderson captures the Southern charm and swoon-worthy relationships in a very delightful and fun way. I laugh; I sigh; I swoon. I honestly can't flip the pages fast enough and find myself completely immersed in the book, not wanting it to ever end because it's so darling and romantic. I've loved this series, with each book telling the story of one member of this enthralling family. This is one series that clean romance lovers won't want to miss!

Content: mild, swoony romance

*I received a copy, which didn't influence my opinion in any way.*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Buy Link:

http://amzn.to/2yh1taR

No comments:

Post a Comment