Saturday, September 9, 2017

Author's Corner #9

Welcome to Author's Corner hosted by Bookworm NationKatie's Clean Book Collection and KJ's Book Nook! Once a month we will feature either a favorite author or new to us author. We will share the author's bio, one of our favorite books of theirs and a review. Each of us will be featuring a different author each month so there will also be links to each of our posts.
For this month's Author's Corner I am going to choose...

Sheralyn Pratt

Sheralyn Pratt is an author that I've read for a long time.
Years ago, she wrote an LDS series that I really enjoyed
and more recently, she's written a few very action-oriented,
intense, totally exciting with twists and turns,
romantic thrillers.

"I like to keep things light and fun, and believe that life is journey so if you're going to buy a book, your life should better for it. Whether a book I write is intended to help you escape for a few hours or designed to teach you a new skill, I hope you find it unforgettable...in a good way. ;)"

 
One of my favorites is Pimpernel
(you can read my review here).


I'm always on the lookout for a new release from this author!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Who are your favorites?
Be sure to check out 
and
Bookworm Nation
to see their choices!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment