Friday, September 15, 2017

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon Update Day 4

It's not too late to join in the fun, if you haven't already.
Go here to do so.
Day Four of the Tackle your TBR read-a-thon, hosted by Wishful Endings,
was interesting. I took our little kitten in to be spayed and about two hours after
we brought her home, my son broke his arm while skateboarding.
I am honestly soooo lucky that I got a TON of reading in while the
kids were at school and the kitten was at the vet because
not much happened in the evening, since I was dealing with more important things 
(even thought it was my husband who took my son to the hospital). 
Don't worry--everything will be okay (no surgery is needed on the arm, phew!).
I was even lucky enough to finish Love Remains by Sarah M. Eden. 
I actually started a chapter or two last night,
after I did my update, so that little bit did give me a head start.
UPDATE:

DAY FOUR (September 14th)
Books Read: Love Remains
Pages Read:350
Total Books Read: 3
Total Pages Read: 1062
Finished Books: Longing for Home: Hope Springs, Mind Games, Love Remains

No comments:

Post a Comment