Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon Update

It's not too late to join in the fun, if you haven't already.
Go here to do so.


Day 8 of the Tackle your TBR read-a-thon, hosted by Wishful Endings,
was okay.
I don't know why I'm so super busy lately....



UPDATE:

DAY EIGHT (September 18th)
Books Read: Blue Moon Kisses
Pages Read: 66
Total Books Read: 5
Total Pages Read: 1389 + ???
Finished Books:
Longing for Home: Hope Springs,
Mind Games,
Love Remains,
The Sheriff's Bride
The Pursuit of Lady Harriett

3 comments:

  1. You're way ahead of me, but then, it seems to be very busy these two weeks! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try so hard to clear out these two weeks, but this year is swamping me! :) Hang in there!

      Delete
  2. I can relate to the not knowing why life is so busy. I thought these two weeks would be nice and smooth and I'd just be doing the RAT and reading, but it's been crazy. I think you're doing well regardless. :)

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete