Monday, September 18, 2017

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon Update: Mid-point Check

It's not too late to join in the fun, if you haven't already.
Go here to do so.


Day 7 of the Tackle your TBR read-a-thon, hosted by Wishful Endings,
is the mid-point check-in.
I haven't visited ANY other participants yet (shame on me)
and haven't done any challenges yet (again, shame!),
but I still have another week to make some progress there.
And look at me--I'm staying on track with reading,
but again, you all get to see just how down to the wire
I get at times with my reviews. :)



UPDATE:

DAY SEVEN (September 17th)
Books Read: The Pursuit of Lady Harriett
Pages Read: 151
Total Books Read: 5
Total Pages Read: 1323 + ???
Finished Books:
Longing for Home: Hope Springs,
Mind Games,
Love Remains,
The Sheriff's Bride
The Pursuit of Lady Harriett

No comments:

Post a Comment