Monday, September 12, 2016

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon 2016

http://www.wishfulendings.com/2016/08/tackle-your-tbr-read-thon-sign-up.html
I'm so excited to participate in the
again this year!

I have some great books coming up on my review schedule,
that have also been on my TBR for awhile,
as well as some books that I want to tackle from Netgalley.
I honestly don't know if I'll be able to get to all of these,
but I'm sure going to try (wish me luck)!
I want to participate in at least 3 challenges
and read at least 12 books, if not more.
Here are my reading goals:

Timeless Romance Anthology: Blind Date Collection
Reclamation by Adrienne Quintana
The Protective One by Cami Checketts
The Woman With No Name by Kelly Nelson 
The Hesitant Heiress by Dawn Crandall
That Thing Formerly Known As My Life by Sally Johnson
Southern Charmed by Melanie Jacobson
Her Fateful Debut by G.G. Vandagriff
The Second Season by Heather Chapman
Infected by Gregg Luke
Ella's Will by Jessilyn Stewart Peaslee
 The Sheriff of Savage Wells by Sarah M. Eden

The Hearts We Mend by Kathryn Springer
Like Never Before by Melissa Tagg
A Season to Love by Nicole Deese


3 comments:

  1. Great list! I especially loved the ones by Nicole Deese and Dawn Crandall. I'm looking forward to reading Sarah's new book too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Heidi!! I'm heading over to check out your list. I'm sure we have a few that are similar. :)

      Delete
  2. Some intriguing titles in there - good luck!

    ReplyDelete