Saturday, September 17, 2016

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon 2016: Day 5

http://www.wishfulendings.com/2016/09/were-kicking-off-tackle-your-tbr-read.html
Anyone can join in this read-a-thon 
and it's a fun way to clear your TBR shelf!
Sign up here.
 
 My parents brought down a TON of peaches
yesterday and I need to get them canned,
make jam, etc. I thought my
reading time would be drastically cut into today, 
but I ran into a snag. My glass top (flat top) stove
won't heat the canner, so I had to wait to borrow
my neighbor's camp stove and can't get to the
canning until tomorrow. I still made some
freezer jam though.
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Daily Update 
 
DAY 5/September 16th
What I Read: The Woman With No Name by Kelly Nelson
Books Read: 1
Pages Read: 229 pages in The Woman With No Name
Total Books Read: 5
Total Pages Read: 1344 pages
Finished Books: Reclamation by Adrienne Quintana, 
Emma G Loves Boyz by Taro Meyer, 
Southern Charmed by Melanie Jacobson, 
Her Fateful Debut by G.G. Vandagriff, 
The Woman With No Name by Kelly Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment