Sunday, September 18, 2016

Tackle Your TBR 2016 Read-a-thon: Day 6

http://www.wishfulendings.com/2016/09/were-kicking-off-tackle-your-tbr-read.html
Anyone can join in this read-a-thon 
and it's a fun way to clear your TBR shelf!
Sign up here.
 
 My church is putting on a play/musical and I've got a part!
After hours of practice and canning my peaches...
and making a batch of grape jelly,
I did manage to get a little reading done. Phew!
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Daily Update 
 
DAY 6/September 17th
What I Read: The Second Season by Heather Chapman
Books Read: 0
Pages Read: 75 pages in The Second Season
Total Books Read: 5
Total Pages Read: 1419 pages
Finished Books: Reclamation by Adrienne Quintana, 
Emma G Loves Boyz by Taro Meyer, 
Southern Charmed by Melanie Jacobson, 
Her Fateful Debut by G.G. Vandagriff, 
The Woman With No Name by Kelly Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment