Friday, September 16, 2016

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon 2016: Day 4

http://www.wishfulendings.com/2016/09/were-kicking-off-tackle-your-tbr-read.html
Anyone can join in this read-a-thon 
and it's a fun way to clear your TBR shelf!
Sign up here.
I'm doing AWESOME--in still barely
hanging on with my review schedule. I tried so
hard not to schedule reviews during this time,
but it happened anyway. Oh, well. Next week will
be lighter and I can hit more of my
TBR pile.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Daily Update
DAY 4/September 15th
What I Read: Her Fateful Debut by G.G. Vandagriff and
The Woman With No Name by Kelly Nelson
Books Read: 1
Pages Read: 217 in Her Fateful Debut and
25 pages in The Woman With No Name
Total Books Read: 4
Total Pages Read: 1115 pages
Finished Books: Reclamation by Adrienne Quintana, Emma G Loves Boyz by Taro Meyer, Southern Charmed by Melanie Jacobson, Her Fateful Debut by G.G. Vandagriff

No comments:

Post a Comment