Sunday, September 21, 2014

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-Thon Wrap Up

http://www.wishfulendings.com/2014/09/the-tackle-your-tbr-read-thon-has-begun.html
I did it!! I met my goal--barely. I love having a goal to work towards because it really gives me a challenge and really pushes me. I just don't know if I can read pretty much a book a day all the time. I wish, but it's not really possible with my crazy life.  Now all that's left to do with this challenge--I need to write a lot of reviews. :)

Day 12--September 20th
Participating Blogs Visited: 12
What I read today: Scarlet
Today's finished books: 1
Total number of finished books: 12

Titles of finished books: What Dreams May Come, The Better Man, An Event to Remember...or Forget, Someone Like You, Rewind to You, Thirty-Two Going on Spinster, The Missing Heir, Waiting for You, Summer Kisses, Twisted Fate, The Chapel Wars, and Scarlet.

2 comments:

  1. 12 books way to go! Ugh I am so backed up on reviews planning to spend like a week to get ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Katie! A book a day feels so great, doesn't it? It makes me happy to get to the end of a story, but it is hard to keep up. I'll see you around. :)

    ReplyDelete