Thursday, September 11, 2014

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-Thon Update: Day 3 (September 10th)

http://www.wishfulendings.com/2014/09/the-tackle-your-tbr-read-thon-has-begun.html

Day 3 (September 10th) went pretty well. There is one book that I've had on my radar for awhile now, as well as in my TBR pile that I'm actually scheduled to review next week. Of course, I forgot to add it to my list for this read-a-thon, so I'll be squeezing it in. For some reason, I looked at the dates "September 8th-20th" and thought--"Oh, that's two weeks!" Yeah, not quite--it's twelve days. We'll see if I can get 12 books in 12 days done. If not, I'll at least die trying. :)

Today's challenge:
9/11: Challenge and Giveaway hosted by Melissa Wright (Descendants and Frey series)

Day 3--September 10th
What I read today: the last 25% of The Better Man by Amy Vastine, An Event to Remember...or Forget by Melissa Baldwin, and 25 pages of Someone Like You by Karen Rock (Yes, I forgot to add this one to my list...oops!)
Today's finished books: 1 and then some
Total number of finished books: 3
Titles of finished books: What Dreams May Come, The Better Man, An Event to Remember...or Forget
Participating Blogs Visited: 11

8 comments:

  1. Wow, you're doing great Katie. Your 12:12 goal would surely be reached if you continue like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 12:12 great idea. Your for sure gonna do great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It sounded like a good idea, but we'll see. :)

      Delete
  3. Wow! I'm amazed! Great progress so far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is very begin with a very apparent details of the issues.It was truly useful. Your website is very useful. Thanks for sharing!
    Book Collection

    ReplyDelete