Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-Thon Update: Day 2 (Sept. 9)

http://www.wishfulendings.com/2014/08/gearing-up-for-tackle-your-tbr-read.html

As I predicted, I didn't get as much reading done on Day 2 (September 9th) as I wanted to. I knew I had a really busy day ahead of me, so any reading time was a bonus!

Here's what I got done:

Day 2--September 9th
What I read today: 3/4 of The Better Man by Amy Vastine
Today's finished books: 3/4
Total number of finished books: 1 3/4
Titles of finished books: What Dreams May Come and 3/4 of The Better Man
Participating Blogs Visited: I visited 10 on Day 1 and 10 on Day 2

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. That's okay Katie! I'm sure before the read-a-thon ends we'll both have a reduced TBR pile :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how I've been looking at it, too, Katie--any reading time is a bonus! I'm only halfway through my first, so you're doing better than I am. ;)

    ReplyDelete