Sunday, September 7, 2014

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon {September 8-20}: My Reading List

I'm really excited to be a part of this Read-a-thon!
I missed out last year and my pile of books
just keeps on growing. This is a great excuse to dig into it.
To sign up or find more information on this 
fun event, go here.

My goal is to read at least 12 books.If, by some miracle, I can finish all of these, I'll add a few more to the list. Wish me luck! I also want to visit at least 5 participating bloggers each day. Here's my list:

An Event to Remember...or Forget by Melissa Baldwin
Rewind to You by Laura Johnston
What Dreams May Come by Beth Honeycutt
The Better Man by Amy Vastine
Thirty-Two Going on Spinster by Becky Monson
The Missing Heir by Linda Weaver Clarke
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
The Chapel Wars by Lindsey Leavitt
Twisted Fate: Three Stories of Suspense
Waiting for You by Camille Halverson
Summer Kisses by Melinda Curtis
Someone Like You by Karen Rock


I plan on using a format similar to this one:
(Day of the week)
How much I read today:
Today's finished books:
Total number of finished books:
Titles of finished books:

Come join the fun!

12 comments:

  1. Good luck with your Readathon, Katie :)

    Jemima

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck tomorrow and all the days of the future of the RaT!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck to you! I look forward to seeing you around. :)

      Delete
  3. Great list! I have three of these coming up in the next couple of weeks or this month to read, and three of these I own, two of which I still need to read. Thanks for participating, Katie!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a great chance to really kick it in gear! :)

      Delete
  4. I loved Thirty-Two Going on Spinster! You will have fun with that book. Good luck

    The Better Man is one that I will be reading soon. Fun, Fun Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had Thirty-Two Going on Spinster for a few months now and I'm really looking forward to it. Thirty-Three just came out yesterday!

      Delete
  5. Scarlet is AWESOME ,and REWIND TO YOU is FANTASTIC :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVED Cinder and have been trying to pace myself with these books, since the 4th one comes out in January. :)

      Delete
  6. I haven't read any of the books on your list :( But I'm looking forward to reading your updates about them :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your goals. It looks like you're nearly done, cool.

    ReplyDelete