Sunday, September 14, 2014

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-Thon Update: Day 6 (September 13th)--Mid-Point

http://www.wishfulendings.com/2014/09/the-tackle-your-tbr-read-thon-has-begun.html

Day 6 (September 13th) went better than I expected. In the midst of taking care of the vegetables from my garden, getting my kids to do the jobs (and working alongside them), getting some shopping done, and going out on a date with my husband, I still managed to finish a book! Wahoo!

Today's challenge:
9/14: Mid-point Check-in

My goal was to read 12 books in 12 days and guess what? At mid-point, I'm halfway there--right on track. Phew!
 
Day 6--September 13th
What I read today: I finished Thirty-Two Going on Spinster by Becky Monson
Today's finished books: 1
Total number of finished books: 6
Titles of finished books: What Dreams May Come, The Better Man, An Event to Remember...or Forget, Someone Like You, Rewind to You, Thirty-Two Going on Spinster
Participating Blogs Visited: 10

6 comments:

  1. 6 books read! That's awesome--I've only managed three, so you're my new hero ;). Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessica! In my opinion, three is better than none. :) Keep it up!

      Delete
  2. Yay for 6 books, that's great, and the books that I know of that you've finished look awesome!

    My Mid-Point is HERE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay 6 books is absolutly great! Best of luck for the rest of the RaT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Six is awesome! And you've been reading some fun books. :) I hope it's another great week for you, Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You're doing great Katie. Looks like you'll reach your goal in time. Good job!

    ReplyDelete