Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-Thon Update: Day 8 (Sept. 15)

http://www.wishfulendings.com/2014/09/the-tackle-your-tbr-read-thon-has-begun.html

Day 8 (September 15th) was a rough day. For some reason, I was up for several hours on Sunday night with a KILLER headache, which made for a tough reading day. I still managed to plow through, but it wasn't easy and I didn't accomplish as much as I wanted to.

Today's challenge:
 9/16: Book Cover Challenge hosted at Wishful Endings

Day 8--September 15th
Participating Blogs Visited: 12
What I read today: 170 pages of Waiting for You and 20% of Summer Kisses
Today's finished books: 0
Total number of finished books: 7
Titles of finished books: What Dreams May Come, The Better Man, An Event to Remember...or Forget, Someone Like You, Rewind to You, Thirty-Two Going on Spinster, The Missing Heir

1 comment:

  1. You are doing so well too, Katie! I'll be starting some YA sequels soon - once I'm done with these last two I have. :)

    ReplyDelete