Saturday, September 13, 2014

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-Thon Update: Day 5 (September 12th)

http://www.wishfulendings.com/2014/09/the-tackle-your-tbr-read-thon-has-begun.html

Day 5 (September 12th) went pretty well! I'm trying to gear up for the weekend, because it's always busy and I never get quite enough reading time in. I also have a really long book coming up and I'm hoping to get a little ahead so that it doesn't put me behind.

Today's challenge:
9/13: Book Cover Opposites Challenge hosted at Wishful Endings
 
Day 5--September 12th
What I read today: Rewind to You by Laura Johnston and 30% of Thirty-Two Going on Spinster by Becky Monson
Today's finished books: 1.30
Total number of finished books: 5 (and 30% of the next one)
Titles of finished books: What Dreams May Come, The Better Man, An Event to Remember...or Forget, Someone Like You, Rewind to You
Participating Blogs Visited: 11

How are you coming along?

2 comments:

  1. You are doing great! Keep it up. Thanks for inspiring me to do better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing really well on the readathon! I'll have to check but I think I've only read two.

    ReplyDelete