Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Tackle your TBR Read-a-Thon Update: Day 1

http://www.wishfulendings.com/2014/08/gearing-up-for-tackle-your-tbr-read.html

Yesterday, September 8th, was the first day. I was so excited and geared up to go. I feel like I got off to a great start, but today's a lot busier, so I'm not expecting to have as much success.

As part of the Read-a-Thon, there are challenges and different activities set up for most of the days. To see a complete list, go here.  Below is the challenge for today:

9/9: Random Page Challenge and Giveaway hosted by Paij @ My Love For Reading Keeps Growing

Here's an update for the first day of the Read-a-Thon:

(Day of the week) Monday, September 8th
What I read: What Dreams May Come by Beth M. Honeycutt
Day's finished books: 1
Total number of finished books: 1
Titles of finished books: What Dreams May Come by Beth M. Honeycutt

4 comments:

  1. You're doing great Katie! I have read two books now and it's so exciting! :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! I'm interested to see how many books you're able to get read this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm interested, too, because there are going to be some tough days! :)

      Delete