Friday, December 2, 2016

My Christmas TBR List

 
My good friend, KJ's Book Nook, posted
her Christmas TBR List and 
I thought that was a great idea!!

Head on over to her blog
to see her list and tell
her what you're going to read
this Christmas season!

I have a big list of books that I want to read.
I may get to all of them and I may not,
but here's my list of what I want to try
to get read:

CHRISTMAS 2016 List:

A Country Christmas (A Timeless Regency Collection)
Under the Mistletoe (A Timeless Romance Anthology)
A Midwinter Ball (A Timeless Regency Collection)
What Light by Jay Asher
No Holly for Christmas by Julie Ford
A Family Under the Tree by Terri Reid
To Warm a Wintered Heart by Deborah Hathaway
A Christmas Kiss by Susan Hatler
Getting Micah Under the Mistletoe by Kimberly Krey
Wrong Brother, Right Match by Jennifer Shirk
Almost Christmas by Brooke St. James
All is Merri and Bright by Tifani Clark
One Enchanted Eve by Melissa Tagg
The Trouble With Mistletoe by Jennifer Snow

2 comments:

  1. You are going to LOVE To Warm A Wintered Heart! Super cute! And I have now added more books to my list! ;o) Hehe. Thanks for joining me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait!! And I'm glad you found more to add to your list. :)

      Delete