Friday, March 16, 2018

Duck, Duck, Moose by Joy Heyer {Review}

Duck, Duck, Moose by Joy Heyer
Publication: March 20th 2018 by Pink Umbrella Books LLC
Source: I received a copy, which had no influence on my thoughts and opinions


http://amzn.to/2HlC3Nz 

Duck's best friend Goose is gone for winter and Duck is lonely. The animals try to cheer Duck, but Duck, Duck, Pig is too messy, and Duck, Duck, Moose is too scary. Will Duck be alone until Goose gets back? Or can Duck come up with a game they all can play?

My Review: 5 Stars

I loved playing this childhood game when I was growing up and this is a fun twist with animals. The illustrations are engaging and really bring the game and story to life. This would have been a favorite re-read of mine when I was a child and even now, it's one to keep on the list when I have kids come to visit. Duck, Duck, Moose is sure to be a hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment