Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: On the Fence by Kasie West

 
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

On the Fence 

On The Fence by Kasie West
Expected Publication: July 1, 2014, Harper Teen; 320 pages.

I've read a couple of Kasie West's books (Pivot Point and The Distance Between Us) and have loved them! I'm really looking forward to this one. I love romantic comedies and YA fiction and this one sounds like it'll be a perfect fit for me. I love the cover--I like to picture the characters and I love that the faces aren't shown.

Description:
She's a tomboy. He's the boy next door…

Charlie Reynolds can outrun, outscore, and outwit every boy she knows. But when it comes to being a girl, Charlie doesn't know the first thing about anything. So when she starts working at a chichi boutique to pay off a speeding ticket, she finds herself in a strange new world. To cope with the stress of her new reality, Charlie takes to spending nights chatting with her neighbor Braden through the fence between their yards. As she grows to depend on their nightly Fence Chats, she realizes she's got a bigger problem than speeding tickets-she's falling for Braden. She knows what it means to go for the win, but if spilling her secret means losing him for good, the stakes just got too high.

Fun, original, and endearing, On the Fence is a romantic comedy about finding yourself and finding love where you least expect.


What are you waiting for?

1 comment:

  1. Oh I've read this one. It was a cute read. I really enjoy Kasie West! Great choice!

    WOW
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete