Saturday, April 5, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #2

Welcome to another week of Stacking the Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews. I was excited to find so many books on Amazon this week. I got them all for free, but the prices may have gone up. I read Making Waves awhile ago and really enjoyed it. I borrowed it from the library, but now I have my own copy. I'm the most excited about the books I got for review this week! These are both part of a series and I'm excited to continue on. The books I got in the mail look fantastic as well. I've read two of them (both by Karen Rock) and loved them. I'm happy to add them to my shelves, as part of my collection. My library find is a good one, too--I love the author and love this cover. Such an exciting book week!

From Amazon:
Six Months in Montana by Pamela M. Kelley
Making Waves by Lorna Seilstad
Love, Emily by Kelly Killian
The Scent of Lilacs by Ann H. Gabhart
The Bachelor and The Butterfly by J.D. Farfallina
Fire Girl Part I by Alivia Anderson
Courting Cate by Leslie Gould
First Class to New York by AJ Harmon


For Review:
Synchrony by Cindy Ray Hale
Deadly Alliance by A.L. Sowards


In the Mail:
Glorious Layered Desserts by Glory Albin
His Hometown Girl by Karen Rock
Wish Me Tomorrow by Karen Rock
The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson

 

 From the Library:
The Dancing Master by Julie Klassen


13 comments:

  1. What a great haul! :) I also have The Adoration of Jenna Fox but I haven't read it yet, but it seems super intriguing! Enjoy your books and have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love getting new books and always hope I have time to read them all--sooner, rather than later. :)

      Delete
  2. Great haul - the dessert book looks so good! :D
    Happy reading and have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely drooling over the dessert book. I will be making several of them this coming week!

      Delete
  3. I've been avoiding the Amazon freebies - I get so tempted and then end up with more than I could ever read! Might sneak a peek at the current list now though. Although I really shouldn't! I'm Stacking My Shelves with books you might not have heard of...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're pretty smart to avoid the freebies--I get w-a-a-a-y too many and never have time to read them all! I just can't pass some of them up. :) You're right about your list--the only one I've heard of is the one I received in the mail this week.

      Delete
  4. Oh, Glorious Layered Desserts looks like one I need to look for. Enjoy! My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm dying over those desserts! Sooo many good ones!

      Delete
  5. You have lots of good reading to do! Great haul!
    New follower :)
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of reading for sure! I just checked out (and followed) your blog! Love it. :)

      Delete
  6. Great haul! You've got a lot of sweet, romantic looking reads this week and so many pretty covers. I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've got a great lot, too! Yes, I love sweet romance. :) Enjoy!

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete