Saturday, April 26, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #5

Stacking the Shelves
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

As always, I've received some fun books this week that I'm really excited about!

For Review:
Victoria's Promise by Julie Wright
The Only Boy by Jordan Locke
Miss Armistead Makes Her Choice by Heidi Ashworth
Prejudice Meets Pride by Rachael Anderson
Missing Lily by Annette K. Larsen

missing lily

Purchased/Free on Amazon:
Airel: The Awakening (Book 1) by Aaron Patterson
Summers' Love, A Cute and Funny Cinderella Love Story: Adult Romantic Comedy by Stu Summers
Not His Type by Lisa J. Crane 
The Path to Allegiant by Veronica Roth
Once Upon a Lifetime by Jennifer Kitchens



What's on your list?

4 comments:

  1. Great haul! I've read Airel and Allegiant. Happy reading! Here is my haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know most of these (except The Only Boy) but hope you enjoy them! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! A lot of interesting looking books this week, I especially like the look The Only Boy. I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete