Saturday, April 19, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #4

Welcome to another week of Stacking the Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
This was a slower week, but since it's Spring Break around here, that's fine with me.

For Review:
I LOVE it! These were all re-written to be sweet editions--my favorite kind. :)
Run Run Runaway (Destiny Bay Romance~Forever Yours Sweet Edition 1) by Helen Conrad
A Little Blackmail (Destiny Bay Romance~Forever Yours Sweet Edition 2) by Helen Conrad
Moving Too Fast (Destiny Bay Romance~Forever Yours Sweet Edition 3) by Helen Condrad


Free on Amazon:
When the Smoke Clears (Deadly Reunions Book #1) by Lynette Eason



From the Library:
Split Second (Pivot Point #2) by Kasie West
I've Got You Under My Skin by Mary Higgins Clark

7 comments:

  1. Ooh, I haven't heard of any of these! Happy reading. :D

    This week I visited UK's most beautiful library! Find me Under The Mountain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing how many books are out there! Happy Reading to you as well. :)

      Delete
  2. Kasie West's series sounds really good, though I haven't read it yet. I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm excited for these. :) Enjoy yours, too!

      Delete
  3. Ive been meaning to read Split Second, hope you enjoy it!

    OUT's STS

    Leydy from OUAT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete