Saturday, April 12, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #3


Welcome to another edition of Stacking the Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
I didn't get anything in the mail this week, but I did get some great books in other ways.

Purchased:
      *Love Gone Wild by Amy Matayo


For Review:
     *Lost and Found by Karey White
     *Second Chances by Donna K. Weaver
     *Immersed by Jennifer Griffin
     *The Weather Girl by Amy Vastine
     *Meant to be Mine by Becky Wade
     *Food Fight by Jill LaMont

 
From Netgalley:
     *Deep Blue by Jennifer Donnelly
     *Fool Me Twice by Mandy Hubbard


Amazon Freebies:
     *A Home in the West by Lori Copeland and Virginia Smith
     *Cinderella Geek by K. Sean Jennkrist
     *Aundy by Shanna Hatfield


WON:
     *Winter Shadows by Casey Bond


7 comments:

  1. I 've been really curious about Deep Blue! I've loved Jennifer Donnelly's historical fiction, and can't wait to see how she's able to pull off a fantasy story like this! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really curious about it, too! It looks great. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm not familiar with any of these books, though they look like great contemporary and romance reads. Have a great time reading! :D
    Stacking the Shelves
    Dress Up That Cover #3 - Every Day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy yours as well! It looks like you got some fun ones. :)

      Delete
  3. Ooh I didn't know Jennifer Donnelly had a new book out, I'm going to go check that one out. Have a great weekend!

    Under The Mountain's STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love finding out an author has a new book coming out! Have a fun weekend. :)

      Delete
  4. Nice haul, lots of great looking books. I love the look of Deep Blue, the author is really great and that one is so different to the other books of hers that I have read. I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete