Saturday, January 14, 2017

Author's Corner #1

Welcome to our newest Book Blog Meme hosted by 
Once a month, Author's Corner will feature either a favorite author or new to us author.
We will share the author's bio, one of our favorite books of theirs and a review.
Each of us will be featuring a different author each month,
so there will also be links to each of our posts.

We love finding and sharing amazing authors with others.
We thought this would be the perfect way to share the love,
not only with other bookworms, but with the authors that we absolutely adore!
So... without further adieu... may we present our first...

Author's Corner! 


For my first Author's Corner, I am going to choose...

Brooke St. James

Brooke St. James

Brooke St. James is an author of contemporary romance novels with Christian and inspirational themes and happy endings. She was born and raised in south Louisiana but has had the opportunity to travel and live throughout the U.S. An avid reader, writer, audio book addict, and fan of all things artistic, Brooke constantly has her hands in some creative activity. She's currently back home in Louisiana enjoying life with her husband, children, and extremely lazy Basset Hound.

To find out more about Brooke visit her Facebook page at:
https://www.facebook.com/brookesaintj...

Follow her on Twitter or Instagram:
@brooke_stjames

To join her mailing list or for specific inquiries:
brookesaintjames@gmail.com


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I just discovered Brooke St. James a few weeks ago and was quite impressed--YAY, another new, clean author! I just posted my review of Almost Christmas at the beginning of the year, so if you missed it, you can see it here.

http://katiescleanbookcollection.blogspot.com/2017/01/almost-christmas-by-brooke-st-james.html

I'm really looking forward to reading more books by this new-to-me author.

Don't forget to check out Bookworm Nation's post and KJ's Book Nook's post

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Do you have a blog and want to join us for Author's Corner? Then grab the picture and post with us! We will be posting the 2nd Saturday of each month. Make sure you share your link with us so we can check out your favorite authors as well! 

Happy reading my fellow bookworms!

4 comments:

  1. YAY! I love it! I will definitely be checking out this book. It sounds like something I would enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read more of hers!! I hope you like this one. :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the recommendation! I'll add her books to my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great, Heidi! I hope you enjoy her. :)

    ReplyDelete