Thursday, June 13, 2013

The Sunshine Award!!

The Sunshine Award

June 13, 2013 



The Sunshine Award is presented to “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.” 

Thanks to Melanie of Mel's Shelves for the nomination!! What a fun surprise. :)

Here’s how it works (and feel free to adjust as necessary):

1. Announce your win and link back to the person who nominated you.

2. Display the award logo on your blog.

3. Answer the list of questions. (You have two choices here: Kimberly’s questions or Honoré’s. Or feel free to mix and match.)

4. Nominate ten bloggers for the award and link to them.

5. Let the bloggers know you’ve nominated them.

Kimberly’s Questions:

What inspired you to start blogging? Melanie asked me if I had a blog and told me if I didn't I should. I'd been toying around with the idea for awhile, but her comment pushed me over the edge. In a good way.

How did you come up with the name of your blog?
I'm not creative. My husband said I should include "clean" in the title, since those are the books I love the most and Melanie suggested "collection." I had a lot of crazy titles on the list.

What is your favorite blog that you like to read?
I don't have one favorite, but I love the ones on my sidebar list.

What is your dream job?
I have my dream job--mom!! But I would love to be a nurse. I don't know why.

Is your glass half full or half empty?
I try so hard to be the glass half full kind of girl, but sometimes I'm not.

If you could go anywhere on a week’s vacation, where would you go?
Somewhere warm and preferably with a beach.

What food can you absolutely not eat?
Rice pudding!! It makes me gag.

Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
Either!! I've found that when I eat dark chocolate, I don't want as much so I can control what I eat. It's hard to stop with the milk chocolate. I didn't like dark until I got older, but half of my kids prefer it.

How much time do you spend blogging? In other words, are you one of those lucky people who can dash off a blog post in no time, or do you take forever on one post to get it just right?
I don't spend a lot of time. I probably should, because I find typos or things I want to add later.

Do you watch TV? If so, what are some of your favorite shows?
I'd rather read than watch, but I do enjoy Once Upon a Time.

Honoré’s Questions:

Favorite color: PURPLE

Favorite animal: PIG

Favorite number: 22

Favorite non-alcoholic drink: WATER

Facebook or Twitter: I'm pretty quiet on FACEBOOK but I enjoy it more--probably because I understand it better.

Your passion: READING

Giving or getting presents: GIVING

Favorite day: of the week? FRIDAY!! Of the year? Christmas Eve

Favorite flowers: SNAPDRAGONS

I guess I'm a blog stalker. I follow a lot of blogs, but don't actually know many of the bloggers, so I feel weird nominating them. I'm still fairly new at this. Maybe I'll be able to do it later this year. Haha. Well, folks, here's all you wanted to know (and more) about me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment