Friday, June 28, 2013

Summer Book Trek Challenge

I saw this challenge on a friend's blog and thought it sounded like a lot of fun!! New LDS Fiction is hosting a reading challenge during the month of July. Basically, whether you are LDS or not, you read as many books by as many LDS authors as you can to earn points. There are prizes available too!! It's a win-win situation for anyone who loves to read and loves a challenge.

My list:
1.  Miss Grimsley's Oxford Career by Carla Kelly (finished 7/8)
2.  Ashes Ashes by Julie Coulter Bellon (finished 7/4)
3.  A Timeless Romance: Summer Wedding Collection (finished 7/30)
4.  A Timeless Romance: Spring Break Collection (finished 7/26)

5.  The Knight of Redmond by Jennifer K Clark (finished 7/13)
6.  A Glimmer of Hope by Sarah M Eden (finished 7/30)
7.  Longing for Home by Sarah M Eden (finished 7/15)

8 . Second Chances by Melanie Jacobson (finished 8/1)
9.  Pwned by Shannen Crane Camp (finished 7/18)
10.A Longtime and at One Point Illegal Crush by Janette Rallison (finished 7/24)
11. Emma: A Latter-Day Tale by Rebecca Jamison (finished 7/23)
12. Not Your Average Fairy Tale by Chantele Sedgwick (finished 7/1)
13. Blackmoore by Julianne Donaldson (finished 7/2)

(I'll mark the ones I've read in red. Haha).

There are soooo many that I want to choose, but I'll start with these 13 and see how I do. Join up, if you're up for the challenge!!

2 comments:

  1. Great list. A loved Glimmer of Hope. I'm also reading Ashes Ashes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really excited to get to my list!! It's fun to see what everyone else is reading and what they think of these books. I really think LDS fiction and authors have come a long way over the years.

    ReplyDelete