Thursday, May 16, 2013

Book Review: For What It's Worth by Karey White


This is my favorite type of book--baking yummy things, clean romance, recipes included, love. *sigh*

Abby has a dream of owning a wedding cake shop and when her aunt passes away and leaves her the means to do so, she jumps on it. Little did she know how big it would be.

Dane is the man hired to remodel the house into the bakery and Abby is quite interested. He's such a great guy!!

I've always thought it would be fun to decorate wedding cakes, but I'm not so sure. I LOVED the details of the cakes Abby did and the recipes that were included. But it sounds like too much work for me. :)

Kind of predictable, but I loved every minute of it.

Content: a very few references to the LDS church (not preachy at all).

*****--5 stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment