Thursday, May 9, 2013

Book Review: Deep Cover by Traci Hunter Abramson

 
Kelsey works for the CIA and has recently been deep undercover--in the Middle East. After her contact's cover is blown and she receives an injury, she heads home for awhile to recover, and that's where she meets her parent's neighbor, Noah, in an unusual way.

This turned out to be one of my favorites of the author's. I loved the characters, plot, and relationships. It was also a book that made me think--do people really go deep undercover like that and go through such dangerous situations?? It would be so hard not to be able to tell your friends and family what you really do for a living. It would also be hard to keep up all these different aliases. If so, I appreciate those people who are willing to do this, because I don't think I would be.

I enjoyed the suspense, mystery, and (clean) romance (of course). I can't wait for more!!


*****--5 stars!!

No comments:

Post a Comment