Monday, September 24, 2018

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon Final Update

https://www.wishfulendings.com/2018/09/kicking-off-tackle-your-tbr-read-thon.html

I'm totally embarrassed and a bit defeated, haha. I'm a youth leader for my church and we had a big retreat this past weekend, where I got just a smidgen of sleep. Combine that with all the fun activities and everything that I had to do at home to catch up, not a lot of reading happened. I completely failed on my goals, too! Yikes! And did I update every day? Nope! But I had fun and I guess my priorities shifted a little during the end of the read-a-thon. How did you do? Anyway...here are my stats:


DAY 7 - 9/23
Total Books Read: 4.5
Total Pages Read: 905
Finished Books: Political Parties, Rule #3: You Can't Kiss Your Best Friend, Rule #2: You Can't Crush on Your Sworn Enemy, Seeking Mr. Dependable, and half of Around the World in 80 Days

GOALS:
Visited all participants: NO (sorry)
Participated in at least 3 challenges: YES (cover love, colors, initials)
Read at least 5 books on my list: NO (I only read two on my list, but I read other books that came up)

I'm hoping for better luck next year!

2 comments:

  1. Still. I'd say you did pretty good considering. 900 pages is not a little reading. :) Thanks for participating, Katie!

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tressa! I'm definitely going to be better prepared for next year!

      Delete