Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Swoony Worthy Spotlights

Welcome to another one of our new Book Blog Memes
Swoon Worthy Spotlights features 1-3 of our favorite books that we have read during the month.
We will share the cover(s), our review(s)
and a link to each other's posts
so you can check out which books we have all chosen!

Swoon Worthy Spotlights!


I'm choosing three books this go around.
So many choices, so little time...
Happy Reading!



Paige's Turn by Jennifer Peel

http://katiescleanbookcollection.blogspot.com/2017/02/paiges-turn-by-jennifer-peel-review.html


Falling for Maria by Heather B. Moore

http://katiescleanbookcollection.blogspot.com/2017/02/falling-for-maria-by-heather-b-moore.html


When Fireflies Sing by Christene Houston

http://katiescleanbookcollection.blogspot.com/2017/02/when-fireflies-sing-by-christene.html

See what books Kathy Jo at KJ's Book Nook and
Kathy at Bookworm Nation have chosen.

Which books made you swoon?

4 comments:

  1. I so loved and read 2 of the 3 books here and ended up buying the 3rd one Heathers !!!! So excited to read it, you 3 ladies have got me a long list of books to read and never steer me wrong!! We all have the same taste, plus you all keep introducing me to more fabulous favs, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm soooo glad to hear that, Jackie!! I love finding friends with similar tastes and also look forward to finding new authors. :)

      Delete
  2. I love your choices Katie! <3 I need to check out Heather's book. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you do--except--I know how you feel about novellas. :)

      Delete