Friday, March 10, 2017

You & Me Forever {Review}



You & Me Forever (A Sweet Romance Collection)
ARC, 378 pages
Published by Gryfyn Publishing

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/34490331-you-me-forever?from_search=true    

Over 10 HOURS of reading time - nine sweet romance short stories and novellas by nine different authors!

Bestselling novelists and new writers have come together to bring readers You & Me Forever: a collection of heartwarming stories about finding romance, falling for your first love, and discovering the one you're truly meant to be with. Stories vary from dark and emotional to endearing and wholesome, all with a happily-ever-after ending.

Teens and adults will enjoy this young adult and new adult clean romance anthology with a message to always believe in true love. Would you be his, forever?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

My Review: 4 Stars

I haven't had time to read this whole collection yet, but I'm impressed that these authors joined forces to put together a collection of clean stories that anyone can enjoy.

I was lucky enough to read Cindy Ray Hale's story, IT WAS YOU. Aleyna is trying to make her way into the world of film and works as an extra whenever she can. Carson is an up-and-coming actor, who is an all-around great guy. The characters and their friends are realistic and fun, which makes them relatable.

The story is told in first person, which never fails to draw me in as an honorary best friend to the main character. As Aleyna works on set, the reader is given a bird's eye view to the word of acting, which is very interesting, as well as a best friend's vantage point to a budding and potentially heart-stopping romance, which is ooh-la-la. The natural ebb and flow is engaging and had me gripped from the chance encounter in the smoothie shop.

Why only 4 stars? I honestly wanted more! I would have loved to see this in a full-length novel with more development and drawn out situations because I liked it that much. If you need a quick romance fix, this is a story to try!

Content: mild romance (kissing)

*I received a copy through instafreebie, which didn't affect my opinions in any way.*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments:

Post a Comment