Sunday, September 22, 2019

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon 2019

https://www.wishfulendings.com/2019/08/2019-tackle-your-tbr-read-thon-sign-up.html 

It's that time of year to once again tackle your TBR list!
2019 has been a very chaotic year for me and I would love for
nothing more than to sit and read this whole week long,
but alas! It's not going to happen (*insert crying face*).

If you'd like to participate in this challenge,
go HERE to sign up. 

Here are my goals for this challenge:

  • A daily update in this format:
  • DAY OF THE CHALLENGE/DATE
    Books Read:
    Pages Read:
    Total Books Read:
    Total Pages Read:
    Finished Books:
  • Visit each participant
  • Read 3 books 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

TACKLE YOUR TBR READ-A-THON 2019 RECAP

Wow. I totally bombed the challenge this year! This was one of the busiest weeks I've had in awhile and I failed all of my goals, haha.

  • I didn't do a daily update.
  • I read TWO books.
  • I only read 249 pages.
  • I didn't visit any participants.
  • I hardly made a dent in my pile, but...there's always next year!

How did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment