Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Best of 2019

It's always soooo hard for me to narrow my favorite reads of the year down. I read almost 200 books, so coming up with 15 wasn't super easy--I could have even added more and it was very tough to trim it down. Scroll down for my choices and be sure to click on the cover or title to learn more about one of my favorite reads of 2019.


Best of 2019

27 Ways to Find a Boyfriend (27 Ways, #1)
27 Ways to Find a Boyfriend by Shari L. Tapscott

Big Sky
Big Sky by Kimberly Krey, Annette Lyon, and Cindy Roland Anderson

The Friend Zone (End of the Line #1)
The Friend Zone by Sariah Wilson

Heart Thief (Love Under Wraps Book 1)
Heart Thief by Taylor Dean

Her Stand-in Fake Fiancé (Christmas Romance Series)
Her Stand-in Fake Fiance by Cindy Roland Anderson

Love Sidelined



Love Sidelined by Tiffany Odekirk

Love in Disguise
Love in Disguise by Anneka R. Walker

Marry Me At Dawn (Romano Family #6)

Marry Me at Dawn by Lucinda Whitney

Mistaken Reality
Mistaken Reality by Traci Hunter Abramson

My Not So Wicked Stepbrother (My Not So Wicked #1)
My Not So Wicked Stepbrother by Jennifer Peel

One of the Girls (Friendzone Book 1)
One of the Girls by Robin Daniels

Powerplay (Northbrook Hockey Elite #2)
Powerplay by Heather B. Moore, Sophia Summers, and Rebecca Connolly

Rules are made to be Broken (Love Under Wraps Book 2)
Rules are made to be Broken by Mylissa Demeyere

To Love a Governess (Timeless Regency Collection Book 14)
To Love a Governess by Josi S. Kilpack, Heather B. Moore, and Julie Daines 


The Waves (Love In Chaos #1)
The Waves by Amy Matayo

6 comments:

  1. Great list! I also loved many of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! There were so many great books this year--and thanks. :)

      Delete
  2. Great list! I need to read a few of these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! There were some good ones. Thanks. :)

      Delete