Thursday, July 12, 2018

Kindle Unlimited Deal

I just wanted to pass along some great deals that are coming up. I LOVE to read and if you're like me, reading on your Kindle is really handy when at the pool, riding (not driving) in the car, or just taking a break in the shade with a cool drink. I found a deal like this last year and joined, just to see what all the fuss was about and I'm hooked. If you're wanting to try Kindle Unlimited, NOW is the time! Right now, new subscribers can get Kindle Unlimited for THREE months for the price of ONE month. Click on the graphic below to learn more about this amazing deal. Happy Reading!

And if you haven't heard, July 16, 2018 (and into the 17th) is Amazon PRIME DAY. If you've been waiting to try Prime out, now is a good time because this sale is only for Prime members, so get your free month trial today and get ready to shop.



No comments:

Post a Comment