Thursday, January 1, 2015

My Top 14 Books of 2014

Making a Top Ten list is so hard for me to do! I read a lot of great books this past year, 
probably more than I ever have in a year before, and it's really hard to narrow it down. 
In anticipating of announcing the first ever Swoony Award winners, 
we decided to do a Top 14 list of books published in 2014. 
Here goes...in no particular order...
(Click on the title of the book to see my review)

Top 14 of '14

Becoming Lady Lockwood 


The Weather Girl 

Prejudice Meets Pride (Meet Your Match, #1) 

Son of War, Daughter of Chaos 

Someone Like You 
On the Fence 

Life (Citizens of Logan Pond, #1) 

Before the Clock Strikes Thirty 

Hope at Dawn (Of Love and War, #1) 

Under a Georgia Moon 

Christmas in Snow Valley 
Rewind To You 

Fiance by Fate (Anyone But You, #1) 
Shadows in the Curtains 
Shadows in the Curtain by Cami Checketts 

I seriously can't wait to announce the winners! Be sure to check back tomorrow for a list
and to see our favorites!

3 comments:

  1. Christmas in Snow Valley was definitely awesome- I loved all of the stories! I'm really looking forward to reading Under A Georgia Moon and On the Fence, so I'm glad you liked them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thrilled to see Hope at Dawn on here! Thanks, Katie!

    ReplyDelete