Saturday, May 13, 2017

Author's Corner #5

Welcome to Author's Corner, hosted by
Once a month, Author's Corner will feature either a favorite author or new to us author.
We will share the author's bio, one of our favorite books of theirs and a review.
Each of us will be featuring a different author each month,
so there will also be links to each of our posts.

We love finding and sharing amazing authors with others.
We thought this would be the perfect way to share the love,
not only with other bookworms, but with the authors that we absolutely adore!


For this month's Author's Corner, I am going to choose...

Christene Houston

Christene Houston

Wanna be runner, writer, reader, Momma of four, and in love with a great man. I write what I love so you will love it too.

********************

Here's a link to one of my favorite books of her,
When Fireflies Sing:

http://katiescleanbookcollection.blogspot.com/2017/02/when-fireflies-sing-by-christene.html

********************

I feel like I could be friends with Christene--I'm a wanna be runner,
a reader, a mama to four and in love. She writes what I love. See?
I'm already looking forward to what she'll write next.

Who is a favorite author of yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment